The clocks have gone back and it’s the cosiest time of the year. Take a breather before you fling yourself into the upcoming festive season and enjoy the nip in the air, the colours of the leaves and the warmth of an extra blanket. Here are 5 links for things we’ve been reading this month.
November snippets for you…
- Carla and I love a good productivity technique. Pomodoro gets us started! That’s why we rate it so highly. But what do you do during your breaks? Happily Xandra at Heroine training has given the matter some thought and come up with these 21 ideas for Pomodoro breaks.
- The extra hour in bed when the clocks go back is lovely. However getting up in the morning is never fun and that snooze button is way too tempting. What’s the best way to break a snooze button habit? It’s all about sleep cycles people!
- We never tire of reading about how to set up a bullet journal and this illustration from Journal Sanctuary is so perfectly formed.
- Listening to a podcast or the radio while you do some other task (washing up? Oven cleaning? filing?) is something I’m continually guilty of (but there are worse things, right?). On my ‘Listen to’ list is this 14 episode history of the postal service from the BBC.
- And finally check those last posting dates for Christmas and add them to your planner/bujo/calendar right now.