What’s in my box? September 2017
September’s box is full of loveliness:
- Email (1970’s style) postcard ~ to send to a friend who remembers the 70s, perhaps?
- Vintage floral happy birthday card ~ the patchwork flowers bridge the seasons pleasingly
- Koi carp card ~ these are all hand embossed by the artist, and the contrast between the print and the embossing is gorgeous
- Weekly planner – to remind you of sunny days by the pool, mousemat sized and perfect for staying organised
- Vitamin pill pen ~ we loved the whimsy of these oversized pills which pull out to be a pen – and are also very practical for keeping in a handbag!