It’s been a year full of all kinds of amazings things. We sent out a stationery selection every month, saw lovely things at trade shows, added mini subscriptions to our product range, turned 5, tried to get more organised and had our first ever sale.
Here are the things that we learnt:
- You don’t have to just make unboxing videos; you can make videos about packing things up as well
- Furthermore it isn’t necessary to be an artist to create a pleasing monthly intentions spread in a bujo
- It’s fascinating to hear about other people’s stationery habits – our new semi regular blog feature is ‘My life in stationery‘ and plenty of you have been keen to fill in our quizlette
- Summer is a wonderful thing and there are ways to enjoy summer even more
- Sometimes boxes aren’t boxes
- Being organised is a way you can give a gift to your future self
- And being seasonally organised isn’t about having multiple lists, the right planning system or missing out on fun.
Here is 2018. We’ve filled in our planners, chosen words of the year, set intentions, promised ourselves this year will be better/different/awesome as ever. So start now – think of where you’ll be by 2019.