Happy 2017! We made a plan at the start of the year and while flexibility is a good thing plans only have any hope of success if you stick to them… right?!
- Decisions are hard to make. It helps if you have a rule of thumb.
- Priorities are good but harder than you might think.
- Doing things earlier in the day is good.
- Always take a sports car to IKEA.
- It’s the daily writing in a diary or journal that makes the difference.
- How important letters and stationery are if you are chronically ill – thanks Pippa aka sassyspoonie
- How much you can actually achieve in 10 minutes or less (the secret is in the planning and breaking down of tasks)
- That we love bullet journals.
- That support, emotional and practical, is necessary, and that it’s actually ok to ask for it… people are usually delighted to help!
- You can never have too much of the stuff you love – in our case, stationery and good food!
What did you learn last year? What will you be applying to life (and writing in your bullet journal), this year?