Abandon your plans for this evening and get cosy with some Chai tea and a handful of links to enjoy. Our September flew by in a flurry of packing. The Silly September sale went splendidly; it’s so nice to have space to move at Ink Drops HQ. And because you just can’t have too much of a good thing we decided to extend our sale so it’s running throughout October too.
Five links for October
- Are you using personalised stationery? Apparently crossing your name out is the stylish thing to do…
- If fonts were furniture might make look at your house differently
- Get bujo inspiration from this awesome resources page at Journal Sanctuary
- It’s never to early to start planning for the festive season. Secret Santa is definitely something we do and it’s lovely to do little envelopes telling people who they are buying for. But if you’re pushed for time then give Elfster a whirl and get it all set in a virtually.
- Rebel, Upholder, Obliger or Questioner? Have you taken Gretchen Rubin’s four tendencies quiz?
Have a cosy October, dress as stationery for Halloween and don’t forget to pick up a bargain in our sale