How's February going for you? At Ink Drops Towers things have been busy and random as usual (that's just what happens when two scanners work together!). We've been trying to conquer our job lists, make time for naps and not overdose on Earl Grey.
- Wondering how the Diamine Magical Forest ink (that we paired with a Harry Potter journal) actually looks on the page? Wonder no more because Office Supply Geek have tested it with a wide nib to show off the shimmer!
- Should we stop aiming for inbox zero and try instead for inbox whatever *shrugs* ?
- In a world where we are used to everything being printed or typed on a screen it's somewhat soothing to browse the handwritten
- Want to get everything on your job list done? Then make it shorter in order to actually get through it all
- And how about some accountability to ensure you do keep your job list to the essentials?
- Scared to ask for help? This post from Tasha in the Library looks at why we are so reluctant to admit we can't do it alone
- Want to know what a key lever is? or quink? Ryman's have a charming dictionary of stationery for your perusal
Enjoy the rest of the month. We're drinking big mugs of tea and staying cosy.