How has your April been so far? Has your bujo been decorated with bunnies, you desk covered in daffodils and your desk drawer filled with a secret chocolate egg stash? Or have been enjoying the lighter morning and evenings while sipping a cup of green Earl Grey tea?
Whatever you're doing here are some links to entertain and distract for a few minutes; your mileage may vary.
Links for April
- Looking at your spring wardrobe and thinking about accessories? How about jewellery made from old love letters from Forever yours Agnes.
- Stamps are already like mini works of art. Does this collection take them to the next level?
- Does everyone you know have a birthday at the same time (forcing you to buy greeting cards in bulk)? Discover the most common birthdays with this inactive heat map
- Reading ideas for this month are in the form of this list of 100 epistolary novels. It was with amazement that I realised I'd read many of these. However I didn't recall them being in book or diary form.
- You can use a keyboard of some kind for most things these days. Which begs the the question: why would you take time out to improve your handwriting? This blog post explains what the 5 advantages to working on your handwriting are. It also links to a podcast offering a scientific perspective.
Ok back to instagramming tulips, oohing over ice cream shaped erasers and wondering if Ink Drop's HQ will ever have a clear desk policy…