We’re a whole week into 2018. It’s been busy but fun, and a promising start to the 51 weeks still to go. Hopefully our planning for the year ahead has paid off – and there has been some learning about not over estimating what you can achieve in a day!
Get started on 2018…
- I bet one of your 2018 resolutions had something about being more organised and focusing on priorities. Happily there’s this handy post from The Art of Non-Conformity blog to suggest a totally achievable approach to this.
- Staying in and saving money in 2018? Switch off the telly and enjoy this history of the Post Office from BBC Radio.
- Planning to learn some new skills? Don’t put it off because you don’t have time. This post points out it takes less time than you think to become competent (about 20 hours – surely you can spare just over 20 minutes a week!).
- Keen habit tracker? Watch out for these 3 signs that indicate you’ve taken habit tracking too far
- Have you set up your bujo for 2018? It’s not too late and we love the step by step approach this post from Tea and Twigs takes to bujo 2018.
Have a wonderful January embracing the new year and setting great habits and routines in place.
P.S. If you want to kickstart your bullet journal practice then we have the stationery bundle for you.